When you leave our store with a bag full of clothing you know you got a GREAT DEAL!
Two factors have made our store a success since 2001.
- Our Prices – We price our consignors items at about 1/4 to 1/2 off the retail price.
- Quality – We examine every piece of clothing and home decor. If the clothing isn’t up to our high standards we don’t accept it for consignment.
Quality is a big, big factor. Here is the typical process:
- Consignors are asked to bring their clothing to us after it has been laundered.
- Clothing is brought to the store either on hangers or in plastic totes. These two options ensure the clothing is brought to us in a manner that helps to ensure the lowest amount of maintenance in preparing the items for sale.
- During the processing phase, our processing team examines each piece of clothing checking for wear, tears and stains. Items that don’t meet quality requirements are returned to the consignor.
- All items accepted are tagged and placed on the sales floor for sale.